We understand this is a stressful time for everyone and, in many countries, a national emergency. We have staffed up our customer service agents and are working around the clock to issue credit refunds for all our guests. Unfortunately given these circumstances, we need to wait until we get written approval from the hotel as well as our supply partner. This process may take 30+ business days. Please sit tight as we all try and get through this difficult time together. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
1. If your booking is refundable and you want to cancel, we recommend that you cancel within the cancellation policy. Please do so while your refund is guaranteed, as it will be much easier down the line (even if you re-book at a later date).
If you do not wish to use the booking, it is your responsibility to cancel the booking during the refundable time period. If you submit a cancellation request and, due to high volumes, we receive it after the refundable period, you will not be eligible for any type of refund. Instructions on how to cancel your refundable booking can be found here.
2. If your booking is non-refundable and you want to cancel, unfortunately, it cannot be modified due to hotel policy. If you have written hotel approval to waive any cancellation fees, please contact our support agents who may be able to assist. To qualify, valid written approval must be from a hotel's general manager or reservation department and include:
- Your name, checkin and checkout dates
- Confirmation that the booking has been cancelled free of charge with no other penalties
- A statement that the booking can be refunded in full
- Name, signature and contact information of the approving party
Any general documentation e.g., hotel policies will not be accepted as we are a third party booking site and subject to different rules with our hotel and travel partners. Thank you for understanding.
To start a chat: Type 'Help' into the original conversation you received the hotel search results and booking confirmation from (Usually SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger or Apple business chat). It is best to refer back to the initial messaging platform you searched or booked through.
To view the latest updates on COVID-19, please visit:
- World Health Organization
- Center for Disease Control