I don’t recognize a transaction on my Super Card
I’m sorry to hear that you don’t recognize a transaction on your monthly statement. I’m happy to help you file a transaction dispute, but would first recommend you consider some common reasons you may not recognize the transaction:
- Transaction Date - If the transaction date is unfamiliar, remember that transactions may be posted a few days after the transaction date, delayed, or may be amended after the date of purchase
- Merchant Name - Sometimes merchants use different names or have an alternate company name than the one you recognize
- Unfamiliar Location - Note that some merchants have offices or processing centers in multiple cities and the transaction may appear to be from a location other than where you made your purchase
- Trial Renewals - Sometimes trial offers automatically roll into paid monthly subscriptions unless they are canceled before the identified date
- Other Card Users - Consider if you have recently lent your card to an additional user, such as a friend or family member
If you are still unable to recognize the transaction, please contact the merchant directly to resolve the issue as they will be able to resolve it more quickly. If you have already spoken to the merchant and would like to file a transaction dispute, please give us a call to speak with an agent at +1 (844) 461-2577, we're here to help Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM ET.
How do I initiate a transaction dispute?
Our team is happy to help you initiate a transaction dispute but would recommend that you first contact the merchant directly as they will be able to resolve it more quickly.
If you have already spoken to the merchant and would like to file a transaction dispute, please give us a call to speak with an agent at +1 (844) 461-2577, we're here to help Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM ET.
How long do I have to dispute a transaction?
A transaction dispute must be submitted to us within 60 days after the error appears on your statement. Note that before submitting a transaction dispute with Super Pay, you must first contact the merchant to dispute the charge with them directly.
How long does it take for a dispute to settle?
The card issuer must send you a letter or written acknowledgment stating that it has received your billing dispute within 30 days of receiving it. The card issuer must complete its investigation within two complete billing cycles of receiving the dispute, which generally means two months, and cannot take more than 90 days.