How do I lock my card?
Need to put your card on lockdown? It's a breeze with the Super.com app. Here's how:
- Log in and head to the 'Home' tab on the left side panel.
- Select 'Lock Card' in the right-hand panel.
And just like that, your card is locked, preventing it from being used for in-store or online purchases. Don't worry, other transactions like direct deposits and bank transfers will still go through. Need to unlock it? Just follow the same steps!
How do I replace my card?
Oops, is your card lost or damaged? No worries, we've got your back! Requesting a replacement Super Card is simple:
- Log in to Super.com.
- Navigate to ‘Home’ on the left side panel.
- Select ‘Replace My Card’ in the right-hand panel.
- Update the reason for your request.
- Click Submit, and you're all set!
Your replacement card will be sent to the address we have on file, so please make sure it's up-to-date. Need to make changes? Just give us a ring at 1-877-376-2710. We're here to assist you Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to 7 PM ET.
If you use your card in Apple Pay, GPay, or Samsung Pay, you will need to add your new card and remove your old card from your digital wallet. To read how to add your card to your digital wallet see also: How do I add my Super card to my digital wallet